Orthodox Church of the Nativity of the Mother of God in Rakvere
Tallinna 17, Rakvere
Photo: Kaido Varik
This church is an Old Russian Orthodox church and was built in 1839.
On the 160th anniversary of the church( in 2003), the remains of Sergi Florinski, a martyr cloned by the Russian Orthodox Church in 2002, were placed here. The remains of Sergi Florinski are the only open sacred remains in Estonia.